What's Up Korea?

Welcome to my news blog. I will let you guys know the truly dynamic aspect of Korea. Please be interested and animated!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lone Star chairman left Korea

John Grayken, the chairman of Lone Star, left Seoul this morning after going through 10-day investigation by prosecutors.

“I totally cooperated with the prosecutors’ investigation and will continue to do so if necessary" he said just before leaving at the airport. “I hope my explanation was helpful in this investigation and wish it is now proven that Lone Star worked as an investor with good faith in Korea,” he said.

Meanwhile the prosecution decided not to indict the chairman regarding the alleged misdeeds of the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home