What's Up Korea?

Welcome to my news blog. I will let you guys know the truly dynamic aspect of Korea. Please be interested and animated!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Amazing bond girl!


Now I can finally sit back and enjoy Smooth King's Yuna Smoothie.

Watching her being so tense and nervous just before her performance was heart-wrenching, especially right after her arch rival Mao Asada's flawless game.

But the 19-year-old bond girl regained her control as soon as she got on to the ice and skated as if she knew that she was going to prevail. She was so artistic and showed more-than-perfect jumps and spins. And her facial expression! It perfectly turns this young girl into the sexy, sly bond girl.

I was holding my breath for the entire performance, praying for her making no mistakes. But now is the time for me just to enjoy watching her mind-blowing skating which surely will be played over and over again on Yuna-obssessed Korean media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home